Monday 26 November 2012

Abgott + Affluenza + L Sol Tace @ The Bull And Gate

We went last night for the Abgott gig at the Bull and Gate pub. A small venue close to Kentish Town tube station, perfect for a gig up to 200 people. For this cold rainy Sunday evening we thought it would be a good idea to go to a gig.. and there is always good fun when friends are playing.
The first band on were L Sol Tace - a London based metal band. I've seen them a couple of times, but it's always a plesure to watch them.






























Next band on were AffluentzA with a 45 min set list. I think they were quiet groovy.. at least the teenagers in the audience seem to enjoy them a lot. Never the less I've enjoyed seeing them.  
















































I've never been a huge black metal fan.. I always prefer good old school death metal bands.. but I have to say that Abgott I have really enjoyed !!!! Was pleasantly surprised when they've played the Iron Maiden cover of Wasted Years. Looking forward seeing them again.. so if you have the chance check them out. They will announce a few tour dates for January plus a new album to come.. very curious how things will turn out. 

























































As always, don't forget to check Rockfreaks for the proper review. 


Morrrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment